New features in Piwik 1.7 (screenshots!)
We are excited to announce the immediate availability of Piwik 1.7 after weeks of development and testing.
- New Web Analytics reports (Loyalty and Recency reports)
- Better performance when tracking hundreds or thousands of websites
- Improved PDF/HTML reports (now including Graphs, possible to add the “All Websites” dashboard to the reports)
- Better usability (Change Dashboard layouts, Plot specified metric on graphs)
Here are some screenshots of the new features.
- Loyalty report
- Recency Report
- Loyalty & Recency reports for Goals and Ecommerce conversions
- Visitors > Overview now displays Page views, Downloads and Outlinks stats separately
- PDF / HTML Reports now include Graphs! (optional)
- Graphs: Select the metric to plot
- Dashboard with Custom Columns layout
- How to change the Dashboard columns layout?
- Include the All Websites dashboard in PDF/HTML Email reports
Loyalty & Recency reports for Goals and Ecommerce conversions
Visitors > Overview now displays Page views, Downloads and Outlinks stats separately
PDF / HTML Reports now include Graphs! (optional)
Of course it works in all 46 languages in which Piwik is translated
Graphs: Select the metric to plot
In Piwik 1.6 you used to only be able to see the main metric, but you can now plot several metrics at once, and compare metrics to each other.
Dashboard with Custom Columns layout
How to change the Dashboard columns layout?
Click on “Dashboard & Widgets” (previously called “Add a Widget…”).
Include the All Websites dashboard in PDF/HTML Email reports
For the full list of changes in Piwik 1.7 check out the Changelog.
PS: Piwik is a Free/Libre software.