Get Piwik Up and Running
- Requirements Unsure about what is needed to run Piwik?
- Installation Follow this how-to and you will have a ready-to-use Piwik instance on your server. You can also watch our How to Install Piwik Video tutorial.
- Integrate with your website CMS If you use a CMS, web framework or ecommerce shop, you can automatically include the Piwik tracking code in your pages using one of the Piwik integration plugins.
Optimize & Secure Piwik
- Auto Archiving If your website has more than a few hundreds visits per day, activate auto archiving to speed up Piwik’s dashboard.
- Secure Piwik Easy steps to take to ensure your Piwik server is secure and your analytics data is safe.
- High Traffic Servers – Optimization tips Tips & Server configuration guide to track millions of pages per month with Piwik.
- Data Limits Data sheets of limits in place in Piwik in terms of websites, users, custom reports. visits tracked, custom variables, etc.
- Enable Geo Location Piwik can track the country of visitors but also the regions and cities after you enable the Free GeoIP database using our easy to use interface. If you need better geo location for your visitors, you can buy the pro GeoIP DB from within Piwik.
- How to Configure Piwik Analytics? [Video]
- Update Piwik Learn how to update Piwik to its most recent release.
- Manage your Database Size
- Changelog Follow this link if you want to know which bugs were corrected and which features have been added in each Piwik release.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.