Piwik 1.5.1 is a minor release, resolving a few issues with specific PHP versions and server configurations. There is no new feature in this release.
After You Update
- If you are using cron-based archiving, make sure the archive.sh script has execute (x) permission set for the cron user.
- Please use the forums for support.
List of 16 tickets closed in this release
- #2491 Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0 – Session SaveHandler DbTable
- #2499 ErrorHandler – Nesting level too deep – recursive dependency
- #2504 Charts – charts cropped at bottom (PHP 5.1.x)
- #2507 Charts – no Graph is shown for bounce rate or all values are 0
- #2534 Charts – Top of chart cut off if data contains floats
- #1841 Proxy: deprecate exportImage and outputImage
- #2495 Update Internet Explorer icon
- #2497 Automatically include logos from new Piwik URL after server migration
- #2500 Charts – Visits Evolution tooltip “NaN” for latest entry (PHP 5.1.x)
- #2501 Use relative path to custom logo
- #2505 Changes to BlackBerry smartphone and Playbook User Agent detection
- #2512 ArchiveProcessing – “Base table or view already exists” for archive_numeric_ table
- #2518 Charts – Length of Visits – pie chart overfill
- #2520 Live: Undefined index – $currencies[$site->getCurrency()]
- #2522 Piwik_Session::start() – don’t call it on API calls
- #2523 Google Custom Search – referrer changes