We're looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our growing team with the goal of making our customers successful. If you love solving tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to corporations), and love variety, this job has it all.
The Technical Support Engineer contributes to the team’s mission of making customers successful and enabling them to realize business value, so they remain customers for life. We have high expectations around giving our customers quick, accurate, and awesome support so they can focus on doing what they do best. In addition to answering customer questions, support tasks include leading projects to drive efficiency, documenting knowledge so customers can self-solve questions, and develop tools that allow our client to be more satisfied with Piwik and InnoCraft.
What you will do:
- Deliver happiness to every customer you interact with by answering their questions mostly via email but also via phone if needed (or by any means necessary).
- Guide customers through implementation, onboarding, business reviews, renewal and anything that comes in-between.
- Become more knowledgeable about our web & mobile analytics products than anyone else, and become an expert in the larger analytics space.
- Debug customer issues, keeping ownership of cases until resolution while engaging other teams as needed.
- Ensure that Piwik and InnoCraft are delivering business value.
- Contribute to improving our processes, systems, and customer interactions by initiating and driving innovative projects to help our clients become even more successful.
- Availability to be on call for emergency issues that arrive during off hours.
Within your first few months, you should should expect the following:
- 30 days: Learn how to answer customer questions, be familiar with Piwik solutions, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize our success stories, our systems and our processes. You’ll shadow every possible sales and customer success meetings with existing clients.
- 60 days: Begin to take on your own portfolio of accounts and lead onboarding processes for new customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with Piwik, and define a plan to make these accounts successful.
- 90 days: You’ll be fully ramped and executing against your portfolio of customers. You’ll have ownership over the engagement, retention, and growth of these clients.
- Customer-orientation and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate about what you do. Strives for results.
- Willingness to participate on-call rotation during off-hours and weekends
- Experience working or using web analytics (eg. Piwik or Google Analytics)
- (Bonus) Familiar with programming language like PHP
- (Bonus) Experience with databases and SQL queries
- Remote work position.
- As our customers are mostly located in Europe, your work day must match the working day in CET. We will consider applicants from UTC-4 timezone (USA or Canada or South america East coast) and in Europe timezones.
- A rewarding salary
- Working with fun and energetic people
- A good work/life balance
- Remote work
- Part time possible
- Flexible hours
- A huge “playground” to grow your skillset
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Piwik
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products & services to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership and we created the leading open source Piwik to fulfil our mission to liberate analytics.
Our team is filled with customer focused individuals that champion and support our products used by a growing list of customers globally. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within InnoCraft. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. When problems seem the hardest we are at our best, we work harder to find the root cause and a solution. We are a combination of passion and persistence.
We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Piwik Analytics and InnoCraft products.
-> Apply online here. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!