We’re looking for a software developer to work on our Cloud-hosted analytics Saas service, the Piwik Analytics core platform software and all our products. We have challenges to solve and need you!
We do the vast majority of our collaboration online. We are a small, flexible team, and when you come onboard you will play an integral part in engineering. You’ll help us to make our products better and deliver a great experience to our customers. You will be working closely with our founders to build the future of Piwik and InnoCraft products and services.
- Improving the InnoCraft Analytics Saas service performance, reliability, security, and overall user experience.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Help make our development practices better and reduce friction from idea to deployment.
Additional responsibilities include
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Make customers successful by answering some of their email support requests.
- Documenting product features and contributing to our user-facing knowledge base.
- Improving our websites and web design using HTML, CSS and JS.
- 4+ years of experience in product development, security, usable interface design.
- 4+ years experience building successful production software systems.
- Experience using databases and SQL.
- Skilled at writing automated tests and reviewing code.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Remote work position
- A rewarding salary
- Working with fun and energetic people
- A good work/life balance
- Remote work
- Part time possible
- Flexible hours
- A huge “playground” to grow your skillset
- Immediate impact
About InnoCraft and Piwik Analytics
At InnoCraft, we offer analytics products & services to enable our users to grow their business. We believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Our mission is to liberate analytics and we are passionate about measuring for success. That’s why we created Piwik Analytics, the leading open source analytics platform used on more than 1 million websites and apps in over 150 countries, available in more than 50 languages. The Piwik platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
-> Apply online here. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!