Media Analytics displays many reports in your Piwik Analytics. Reports are separated in several sections, depending on whether they are real-time or regular reports that are based on a selected date or date range.
Some of the Real time reports include:
- Number of video plays (and audio plays) in the last 30 minutes and 24 hours.
- The total time users spent playing your media in the last 30 minutes and 24 hours.
- The most popular videos in the last 30 minutes and 24 hours.
- A real time world map (where you can drill down to countries and regions) showing from where your current audience is playing your media.
- The Media Audience log showing each action a particular visitor is performing on your website’s media, such as playing a video, pausing, opening in full screen, etc.
The following analytics reports can be displayed for any given date range:
- Watched videos / audio by video title and audio title.
- Watched videos / audio by resource URL.
- Watched videos / audio by hour (see how your media is consumed at a different time of the day).
- Watched videos by resolution (see how your videos are consumed when the resolution is different).
- Watched media by media player.
- Evolution of all metrics to see how your media performs over time.
It is possible to drill down into even more details for each particular video and audio:
- how a specific video or audio was used at a different time of the day.
- how a specific video or audio was played at a different resolution.
- view the histogram of how far and how long each media was watched.
On top, popular Piwik features are supported:
- Row evolution: see how a particular media performs over time.
- Segmented Visitor log: view the detailed actions of individual visitors that have played a particular media.
- Scheduled email reports: receive your Media Analytics by email (in HTML or PDF) or send the media reports to your clients.
- All media reports can also be added to your dashboards and exported as widgets.