We’re excited to announce our second Piwik community Meetup! This will be a unique opportunity to connect with other Piwik users, and meet the core team behind Piwik.
Updated: presentation slides
The Making Of The Analytics Platform Of The Future
Piwik Analytics Platform
Guest lecture: TV to Web Analytics
Guest lecture: Oxid analytics with Piwik
When and where is the meetup? (update, see below)
Location: Munich, Germany
Date: Tuesday July 29th 2014
Who can join?
All Piwik community members (users, translators, contributors) are warmly invited to join the meetup. Almost all of the core team will be present, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
What to expect for the Piwik meetup?
The meetup will consist of three speakers giving quick 15-20 minute presentations followed by Q&A.
- Discover some of the upcoming features
- Learn tricks to make the most out of Piwik
- Networking and socialising… and an after party in a local bar to continue the discussion!
Who can join the meetup?
This meetup is open to all Piwik users and members of the community.
- If you are using Piwik to improve your websites and apps, or generally curious about digital analytics and marketing
- If you are interested in the platform, integrating your app with Piwik or building plugins, come meet with other developers and creators of Piwik
- Doors open at 17:00
- Starts at 17:30
- Ends at 20:00 – 20:30
- 17:30 – Welcome speech (Peter Boehlke (german))
- 17:40 – Piwik for governments & corporations – Piwik case study (Maciej Zawadziński english)
- 18:05 – Break (25 minutes) – Coffee, Tea, pastries and cold buffet (free)
- 18:30 – Overview of the platform Piwik, custom data tracking, publishing on the new Marketplace (Thomas Steur (german))
- 18:55 – Break (10 minutes)
- 19:05 – Piwik users present interesting real world use cases (german)
– TV-to-Web analytics (Jasper Sasse)
– Piwik from a SEO’s perspective (Thomas Zeithaml)
– Using the Piwik Framework to analyze Shop-Data (Joachim Barthel)
- 19:30 – Break (10 minutes)
- 19:40 – Next big features, milestones, future roadmap (Matthieu Aubry english)
- 20:05 – Break (5 minutes)
- 20:10 – Summary & end of the conference (german)
- After party at a nearby bar or restaurant (open end)
Call for Papers
We would like to hear about how you use Piwik! If you’d like to present your interesting use case on the conference (speaking time 5 to 7 minutes), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Parking space is limited: We recommend to use public transport!
– S-Bahn: Hauptbahnhof, Stachus (both 700m)
– U-Bahn: Stachus (700m), Theresienwiese (400m)
– Mineral water: EUR 3,10 (0,75l)
– Softdrinks / juices: EUR 2,10
– Beer: EUR 2,80
Seats are limited, please register today to secure your seat: