Track Your Visitors
- Tracking Goals: Learn how to measure and improve your business objectives with goal tracking.
- Tracking Campaigns: Tracking your Paid ads (Adwords, Yahoo!, Facebook…), Display ads, Marketing Affiliates or Email newsletters is easy – and very useful – with Piwik.
- Custom Variables: Learn how to set a custom segment to your visitors using the powerful Custom Variables feature.
- Tracking Ecommerce: Learn how to set up tracking for your Ecommerce shop, and learn all about your Orders, Products Purchased and Abandoned Carts.
- Track internal search keywords: Use Site Search to track keywords searched by your visitors on your own search engines, for advanced insights into what visitors are looking for!
Access your Statistics
- Piwik’s Interface Tour: See how Piwik collects and organizes your statistics. For a general Video Overview of Piwik, click here.
- Real Time stats & Visitor Log: Piwik provides powerful tools to access the Visitor Level view of your traffic, as well as the Real Time Live! widget.
- Page Overlay: A visual and powerful way to look at your Page views reports, the statistics are directly displayed on overlay on top of your website!
- Page Transitions: Transition shows you in an easy to use report, the things your visitors did directly before and after viewing a certain page.
- Ecommerce Analytics reports: Once you have set up Ecommerce tracking, Piwik will provide reports tailored to the Ecommerce shop manager.
- Row Evolution: Shows you the evolution of visits and other metrics for any row in any report.
- Annotations: Mark special dates/events, make and save analyses of your data, then view them later when looking at your past data.
- Email Reports: Receive full reports directly in your mail box.
- Analytics API: Need to programmatically access your statistics? Piwik provides a full-fledged Analytics API.
Piwik How to Videos