This page summarizes various software metrics in Piwik’s development phase and is limited to the Piwik 1.0.
- Feb 2013 – Piwik moves to Git and GitHub
- 18th January 2013 – 7777th commit to SVN
- March 2010 – 2000th commit to SVN
- October 2009 – 1000th Trac ticket and 1500th commit to SVN.
- March 2009 – 1000th commit to SVN
- January 2008 – first Trac ticket (goodbye TODO file)
- July 2007 – Piwik project registered on SourceForge; first commit to SVN
See various stats generated by GitHub at: github.com/piwik/piwik/graphs
Stats below might be out of date…
“Lines of Code” courtesy of Ohloh. Updated 2010-04-04.
Note: this is somewhat skewed by third-party libraries (e.g., jQuery, Zend Framework, and Smarty).
Ticket creation and closure statistics since January 2008. Updated (manually) 2010-04-04.
- There are 96 open tickets on the 1.0 roadmap.
- A number of “old” tickets, representing core features, remain to be implemented. As a result, the average age of open tickets is skewed.