Piwik 2.4.1 is a new minor release of Piwik fixing a few bugs found by the community after the major 2.4.0 release.
After You Update
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support)
- Please take 5 minutes to fill in our survey!
- To improve Piwik in your language consider contributing to translations.
- Contact Professional Support for Piwik for any enquiry, custom development or to learn more about making the most of Piwik
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk about Piwik Analytics at conferences, or let your friends and colleagues know what is Piwik. Already 1,150,000 websites have liberated their web analytics but we need your help to grow the community!
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
New FAQs and blog posts
List of 18 tickets closed in Piwik 2.4.1
- #324 SitesManager fully migrated to AngularJS [by @JulienMoumne, @mattab]
- #5397 Row evolution data export fails when filter_limit is supplied [by @diosmosis]
- #340 [automatic translation update] Updated 1133 strings in 9 languages (cs, da, el, fr, it, nb, nl, ro, tr) [by @sgiehl]
- #341 Update from 2.3 to 2.4 breaks db password [by @tsteur]
- #345 provide a more useful error message on exception [by @craue, @mattab]
- #347 included default value for concurent threads number [by @mgazdzik, @mattab]
- #348 remove defaults from PHPUnit configuration [by @craue]
- #4363 Row Evolution shows wrong data when directory and file with identical names exist at same level [by @diosmosis]
- #4455 Change piwik URL to builds.piwik.org/piwik.zip [by @mattab]
- #5273 Migrate Piwik issues from Trac to Github issues! [by @mattab]
- #5349 Warning: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ‘}’ in config.ini.php in libs/upgradephp/upgrade.php [by @tsteur]
- #5400 When database connection fails, display a useful page to user [by @diosmosis]
- #5403 When file uploads is disabled, display a meaningful error message [by @mattab]
- #5405 Bar graph loses correct yaxis in when report state is persisted
- #5411 Transitions on Page Titles regressed in 2.4.0 [by @diosmosis]
- #5809 SQL queries in upgrade files should always work when upgrade is executed several times [by @diosmosis]
- #346 add XSD to PHPUnit configuration [by @craue, @mattab]
- #349 Decouple UI tests from fixtures by using SQL dump of OmniFixture [by @diosmosis]
Did you know you can get involved in the project? Piwik needs you to provide the best open alternative to Google Analytics.