We’re looking for a lead developer to work on Piwik Enterprise Analytics core platform software. We have some exciting challenges to solve and need you!
You’ll be working with both fellow employees and our open-source community. Piwik staff lives in New Zealand, Europe (Poland, Germany) and in the U.S. We do the vast majority of our collaboration online.
We are a small, flexible team, so when you come aboard, you will play an integral part in engineering. As a leader you’ll help us to prioritise work and grow our community. You’ll help to create a welcoming environment for new contributors and set an example with your development practices and communications skills. You will be working closely with our CTO to build a future for Piwik.
- Scaling existing backend system to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Drive development and documentation of internal and external APIs (Piwik is an open platform).
- Help make our development practices better and reduce friction from idea to deployment.
- Mentor junior engineers and set the stage for personal growth.
- 5+ years of experience in product development, security, usable interface design.
- 5+ years experience building successful production software systems.
- Skill at writing tests and reviewing code.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Remote work position!
- or you can join us in our office based in Wellington, New Zealand or in Wrocław, Poland.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work is possible.
- Yearly meetup with the whole team abroad.
- Be part of a successful open source company and community.
- In our Wellington (NZ) and Wroclaw (PL) offices: snacks, coffee, nap room, Table football, Ping pong…
- Regular events.
- Great team of people.
- Exciting projects.
At Piwik we develop the leading open source web analytics platform, used by more than one million websites worldwide. Our vision is to help the world liberate their analytics data by building the best open alternative to Google Analytics.
The Piwik platform collects, stores and processes a lot of information: hundreds of millions of data points each month. We create intuitive, simple and beautiful reports that delight our users.
To apply for this position, please Apply online here. We look forward to receiving your applications!