Welcome to the latest Piwik 1.9.2, which contains bug fixes and minor improvements.
What’s new in Piwik 1.9.2?
This new version fixes a few bugs reported in the last few weeks, and also include a few changes:
- starting from Piwik 1.9.2, Do Not Track browser setting will be ignored for IE 10 browsers. Because all IE10 browsers have DNT enabled, we cannot afford not to record in Piwik all IE10. So we decided to ignore the DNT setting for all IE10 users.
- The Super User can now copy a customized dashboard to another user. Useful to reuse interesting dashboard layouts!
After You Update
- Please use the forums for free support.
- After the update, if you get a white page or the CSS is not working (Piwik appears black and white), see this FAQ.
- Please help us spread the word about Piwik on your twitter, blog, website, to your friends, at conferences, etc.
Already 420,000 websites have liberated their web analytics but this is just the beginning. Thank you for your support!
New FAQs & Documentation
- Geolocation user manual. Geolocation is the process of determining where an IP address is geographically located.
- How do I White Label Piwik, to change the Logo, the Colors, add custom widgets, etc.
- Data Limits. Documents the limits in place in Piwik.
- Track Visitors using a Custom Unique ID, instead of using IP Address
- How do I install Piwik on CloudFlare?
- Importing Google Analytics data in Piwik
New Blog Posts
- Piwik Web Analytics Essentials [Book Review]
- How to Setup Piwik Analytics [Video]
- How to Install Piwik Analytics [Video]
- Welcome to Piwik Analytics [Video]
List of 24 tickets fixed in this release
- #3486 Ignore Do Not Track setting for IE 10 browsers
- #3487 Dashboard: related report Visitor Browser Version not loading, subtables showing “no data”
- #3379 Allow the Super User to copy a customized dashboard to another user
- #3065 Improve dashboard performance: streamline 2 http requests
- #3488 Widgetized dashboard widgets empty if more than one segment is used
- #3492 Conversions not showing up in Goals metrics
- #3516 SEO widget: domain name creation working for more date formats
- #3323 Include scheduled reports in integration tests
- #239 Configure anonymous dashboard
- #2977 Change “Continent” (log_visit.location_continent) to a computed value
- #3265 Hide link to visitor log in embed widget (piwikMenu is not defined)
- #3416 Detect Mobile scaled Resolution via window.devicePixelRatio
- #3438 Stats randomly revert to zero
- #3476 tracking fails when plugin fails to load (because its files cannot be found)
- #3478 Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property Piwik_Config::$General has no effect
- #3483 Sparklines dont work in dashboard
- #3485 modification of overloaded property Piwik_View::$locationProviders has no effect
- #3497 Domain age reported wrong
- #3502 Site Search priority input should be Tracking API params, then parse the URL query
- #3503 Goals Names containing html entities are displayed double encoded in column names
- #3509 Notice: Undefined index: idSite in visitorLog.tpl.php
- #3523 import_logs.py triggering “Warning: urldecode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in core/Tracker/Action.php on line 974″
- #3524 Avoid provider plugin’s reverse lookup if GeoIP Org/ISP database is used
- #3521 Add search engine 360search