How to Configure Settings in Piwik Analytics [Video]
New Video to Learn About Piwik Settings
In our last post, we wrote about How to install Piwik. Now that you have set things up properly, our next video will show you how to set-up Piwik in the backend.
We hope you find these videos helpful, and that they help you discover the intricacies of the Piwik settings console. In the future we hope to bring you even more videos to allow you to learn more about Piwik and how you can use it to the best of your ability.
Admin Settings In Piwik
Now that you have Piwik installed, in this video you will learn the following:
- How to track multiple websites with Piwik, and how to add them in Piwik,
- How to add users so they can view your statistics,
- How to extend your tracking with plugins,
- How to protect your website visitors’ privacy,
- How to manage the size of your database.
We would love to get your feedback on the video. Tell us what you liked and the topics you’d love to see covered in the future.