New Piwik Mobile App released! Also Piwik 1.3rc1 available for early adopters
We have just released a new version of the Piwik Mobile App! This includes a few bug fixes as well as new features:
- Faster User Interface
- Pagination in all reports
- Improved UI (updated logo, bigger font sizes, and more)
- New translations
- A few bug fixes
Check out the Mobile App 1.3 release post for more details.
Congratulations to the Piwik Mobile Team for their amazing work.
If you use the app, please leave a rating on the Apple appstore, or the Android Market, we really appreciate your feedback.
We have also been busy preparing the next Piwik major release 1.3, and are proud to announce availability of the RC1. This RC version should be very stable – many users have been testing over the last week – it is safe to use & test if you are currently using Piwik 1.2.1.
If you can, please give Piwik 1.3-rc1 a try and report your experience on the forum post about RC testing.
Some new features included in this release:
- Custom Date Range: you can now get all Piwik reports for any custom date range. The calendar lets you select the date range, and the API functions have been updated to allow custom date ranges.
- Goals can now be triggered multiple times per visit (ideal for tracking eCommerce orders)
- Goals can now be triggered based on the Action name (or page title)
- Improvements in the Live! real time widget view of your visits, as well as better Visitor Log to show visitor level details. Check it out!
- Increased performance for Tracker, Archiving and the Live! plugin (which now works fine on high traffic Piwik servers!)
- Many small improvements to the Tracking API – more info about this soon
- Bug fixes around Campaign attribution for Goal conversions (ensuring the Goal conversions are attributed to the initial Campaigns)
- More than 70 tickets closed
We expect 1.3 final to be released in a few days. We appreciate your testing and feedback!